Senior QA Enginner
System integration & test engineers will support quality assurance of our industry leading suite of fleet management services. I&T Engineers will have the opportunity to test/troubleshoot/support end-to-end application functionality across mobile and host, utilizing a verity of technologies.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Test Strategy and Plan creation.
- End-to-end testing driving for a medium to large project.
- Guiding and mentoring to lower levels
- Owner of the complete test scope and schedule and delivery for the project.
- Provides the program, product and dev managers with the clear status, risks and mitigations for the project.
- Collaboration with the other functions within the org to de-risk testing and keep the project on schedule.
- Shares best practices and collate practices that could be incorporated into the organizations test process.
- Interaction with different teams to identify scenarios that can be automated and which performance profiles need to be executed.
- Ensures that our systems are fully and successfully tested end to end
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned.