Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of trucking solutions for all business models. Omnitracs’ more than 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 12,000 customers manage nearly 1,100,000 assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.
We are looking for skilled Android developers to join our team! You will be developing cutting edge technologies that interact with the logisitics industry. Come join us!
- Solid understanding of Java, Android internals (OS architecture), ability to build os, Android framework, Android SDK, NDK
- Strong Experience in multi-threaded programming in Java on mobile devices
- Strong Experience in multi-threaded programming in C++ on mobile devices
- Strong fundamentals in computer science regarding data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded programming etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis and design and experience working with design patterns to build modern systems
- Experience working with project tracking tools like Jira
- Experience working with source control systems like perforce, git
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Desired 3+ years
- B.S or M.S in computer science or equivalent.