Fullstack Developer II
At Omnitracs, the direction is foundational to our company. It’s the force that drives our business. Our direction is helping our customers find theirs. It’s what we do. It’s who we are. It’s our fuel, our engine, and our most profound technical challenge. Helping our clients find their direction requires that we embrace any challenge to remain on the leading edge of innovation, that we welcome teamwork and collaboration to deliver the highest quality technology solutions and services, that we always act with integrity and that we remain active leaders in our local and global communities.
We are looking for talented, innovative people with a strong sense of direction - who are committed to not merely following the path ahead but creating a new one.
Need a Full Stack Cloud-Native Microservices developer who will take a key role on our teams. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development utilizing the DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside product, graphic designers and IT.
This individual is expected to be able to manage and execute software and system development lifecycle activities, build operational procedures, and communicate to all technical and business stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
· 2-3 yrs. of Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
· 2+ yrs. of experience or equivalent skills with FE frameworks such as Angular
· Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, webpack, Bulma
· JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, or Bower
· FE testing tools like Cypress
· 2-3 yrs. of experience or equivalent skills with server side frameworks/languages such as SpringBoot/Java
· Experience with design and construction of REST API
· Knowledge of gRPC is a plus
· 2+ yrs. of experience or equivalent skills with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies such as AWS RDS, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
· Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx etc.
· Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficieny with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins) and deployment strategies
· Experience with implementing tooling for various stages of DevSecOps
· Code Quality, Testing, Resiliency Patterns, Observability (Monitoing, Tracing, Logging, Alerting)
· Source control with Git, and code hosts such as Github, BitBucket
· Understanding of CloudNative applications and fundamentals around building them.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Attention to detail.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not