ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Utilizing SalesForce.com in order to manage tight, organized sales processes with quality operational performance
- Process to update customer database based on verification with customers
- Enter customer opportunities/appointments into SalesForce.com
- Present value prop of Omnitracs in accordance with standard procedures
- Respond to all emails and voicemails in a professional, timely manner
- Setup and host demo presentations, negotiate, and close add-on sales opportunities
- Meeting and surpassing quantitative and qualitative goals, perform Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), and other vital sales process activities.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team.
- Align with SMB Direct leadership to develop messaging, standardized presentations, and sales processes for SMB business success.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication preferred or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of sales/account management experience or telesales in B2B
- Inside sales/telesales experience with high tech company strongly preferred.
- Strong phone presence and experience in cultivating current account base.
- Demonstrated ability to present software and solutions over the phone strongly preferred.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a focus on quality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.