The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for the quality of service delivery for IT Services related to Enterprise Tools Integrations.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work closely with Service Now administrator to craft appropriate workflows to rollout appropriate service catalog items.
- Designs, builds, and fine tunes data selection, translation processes and data exchange of low to moderate complexity interfaces
- Quickly and efficiently diagnose and remedy issues with the various integrations
- Works closely with integration programmers on more complex development efforts and support issues
- Assists with the development and delivery of necessary data sets and data mapping tables
- Provides accurate documentation for integration solutions and project tracking as well as training, deployment and support materials
- Creates solutions that result in “low operational maintenance”
- Actively monitors support ticketing system and consistently contributes time to resolving issues, whether minor or critical, in a timely manner.
- Participates in 24X7 on-call support monthly rotation.
- Contributes to maintenance of integration engine, monitoring utilities, and related systems in order to ensure consistent system integrity and uptime.