Programmer Analyst, Senior – ERP
The Programmer Analyst Senior – ERP (Programmer Analyst) provides systems and business development and support for the all modules within the business as a member of the E-Business Support team. The Programmer Analyst works closely with business leads and various IT groups on daily system support, analysis, and design tasks in support of the Omnitracs E-Business application; assists with planning and executing change requests and sustaining release work; and regularly interacts with IT Systems Analyst teams, Solutions Architecture teams and business functional groups across the breadth of the E-Business implementation.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide technical support for Oracle E-Business applications utilized by Omnitracs
- Respond within documented service level agreements to cases opened by business users and work closely with IT team(s) as necessary to resolve production issues
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Coordinate development or other operational tasks with IT partners and development teams to deliver an effective solution for the end customers
- Support internal customers by working with analyst team members to facilitate the implementation of projects and change requests throughout all phases of system implementations from requirements analysis, design, development, testing, training, go-live and production support
- Work closely with the business units and user community to analyze application requirements, procedures, and problems in order to support and improve existing systems
- Document and communicate requirements, processes and change requests to ensure the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the business
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- EXPERIENCE: 5 -7 years’ experience supporting Oracle E-Business Suite, with a focus on financial and supply chain modules. Demonstrated experience analyzing business problems and producing requirements and specifications for development teams; experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Worklfow, BI Publisher, Oracle Discoverer. Experience with Oracle SOA, ADF, and Tibco preferred. Previous Oracle system implementation and upgrade highly desired.
- Working knowledge of Oracle E-Business application systems, financial and supply chain modules to include (AR, AP, GL, FA, OM, QP, IB, PO, INV, WSH, OM, CSI, CS)
- Working knowledge of Oracle public API’s in financial and supply chain modules, with a focus on supply chain
- Working knowledge of system documentation standards and protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong development and unit testing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within cross functional teams
- Ability to document IT issues and resolutions
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.